Tuesday, February 12, 2008

busted!!!!

Taylor has a big conscience. She sneaked the jar of peanut butter off the counter and hid behind the chair and went to town!!!! When I busted here I very calmly picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter to clean her off. As I started talking to her about making a bad choice she teared up and started crying. It was pretty funny. I didn't even yell at her and she felt bad said she was sorry. I told her to go to her room and she went up the stairs, by herself, saying "sorry mommy. . . . I go to my room to fink." (think)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you captured this on film. I love it. Mali is the same way sometimes, feels the guilt and remorse before the punishment. I love the "fink" the most, though!
Wendy

Stephanie said...

Exploiting your child in her moment of repentance...i LOVE it. She's so cute. :)