Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Derick's Family History Project

Derick was assigned a family history report and we had alot of fun doing it. First of all I am thankful for all of the family members who do genealogy work, because that sure made this not only easy but the teacher was totally impressed at how far we can go back on both sides. So my dad sent us a whole file of names and dates which was amazing!!! (thanks dad!) So here are some pic's. Sadly I don't have any pic's of James' side and since Derick did this the night before it was due (shocker) we didn't have time to get some.
We broke off a branch on a tree and with my cricut cut apples. On each apple he wrote family member's names and tied them onto the branch. I thought it was very clever. We then put the subtitle as "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"












0 comments: