Thursday, December 20, 2007

Seattle

This past weekend me and James flew to Seattle and then drove up to Canada for his company party. It was fun seeing our friends up there and esp. eating at IXTAPA!!!!!!! I didn't realize how much I missed all the trees. However it rained most of the time we were there and drove with our lights on in the middle of the day so that wasn't too fun. I forgot to take my camera out the whole time until we were driving through Seattle to the airport. oh well. (Does this make you homesick Steph?)



Safeco field and the new football stadium



Mt. Rainer............ When I look at this picture I want to cuddle up on the couch with a big blanket and some hot cocoa.


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH it does make me a little homesick. But I think I'm going to like Denver just fine.
Every time I think of Kaitlyn I think of her raspy little voice telling us her favorite restaurant was "essssssstapa".