Thursday, March 20, 2008

goodbye Martin Family

The Martin's are moving to Utah. We are so sad to see them leave so we had a bbq last night to see our goodbye's. Take care and keep blogging to keep us up to date. Sorry this is the only picture I could find of you guys.

during the bbq I went upstairs to check on the kids and I found Tay Tay in the bathroom putting on her makeup, wearing Derick's basketball headband, AND her puppy apron. Nice!!!!




So my friends say that I'm never in any of the pic's on here so here ya go: Kaitlyn was taking all of the pictures last night and she got this sweet one of me.


Kaitlyn's favorite primary teacher and friend Kelli



2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice picture!!! You can spread the news that we made it. We didn't get to bed until 4:30 in the morning, woke up at 7:30. Left at 10. And finally made it to Utah at 12:30. But, atleast we survived! We're going to miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

I call my Taylor "Tay-Tay", too. So do all of our friends' kids. It's cute.