Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lake Tahoe with the Brossards

For the beginning of the spring break we went up to Lake Tahoe (Taylor called it Lake Taco) to play in the snow. The kids wanted to have a snowball fight and so James decided to build a fort to protect himself. James and Neil got serious and made a cool circular fort . They had a huge snowball fight and tried to demolish eachothers forts. Poor Kaitlyn got sick and was running a high fever so she didn't get in on the fort building. She did feel a little bit better to sit on the rocking chair and watch.


















2 comments:

Cori said...

Ok, you gotta love the water in the background and playing in the snow at the beach??? Miss you guys!!

lisa langi said...

Trisha!!! I loooove tahoe!! only we went there in the summer but that looks so much fun! I have a blog now to document my germany trip! Of which I am enjoying IMMENSLY. I miss you! I love looking at this though!