Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!!

I can't believe Kaitlyn is 7. She is such a fun kid. For all of you who know her, you know what a character she is. I am always laughing at the things she says and "how" she says them. She has a very strong personality which I like. Sometimes not so much, but she is not the kid who is going to be "persuaded" to do something. It's interesting to watch her at school. While the other girls are very concerned about HOW they look, WHAT brand name clothes they are wearing or WHO they sit by at lunch, Kaitlyn isn't at all. In fact I am substitute yard duty and alot of the times I see Kaitlyn sit by herself at lunch. When I ask her why she doesn't sit by her friends she says," I just need some time to myself," OR "I don't know I just sit down and eat my lunch" I absolutely love that about her. SOOOOO Happy Birthday Kaitlyn, I love you so much!!!!


Kaitlyn with her presents; purple reading chair, webkins, CD player, purse, book on CD.

3 comments:

The Gray's said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! You are growing into quite the young lady! Hope you had a good birthday! We miss you and we love you!

Suzette said...

Trisha, Go to the www.thecutestblogontheblock.com that's the sight I changed my background to and it didn't delete anything else. They do it a little differently. But have tons of cute backgrounds :)

Happy B-day Kaitlyn. Don't they grow up way to fast?

The Claunch's said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn, can't wait to see you!!! Love you, papa