Thursday, June 5, 2008

KARAOKE!!!!!!

My GREAT friend Leslie is moving to Utah and she's always wanted to sing karaoke. So last night we made this wish come true. It was so fun and everyone got on stage to sing (whether they wanted to or not) There was a bunch of regulars that come all the time, including Willie. Now Willie had the hots for my friend Amy and it Totally entertained me the whole night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I took some photos and videos just in case we forget how much fun we had!!! For all of you who DIDN"T come don't be sad and jealous of all the cool moves and singing you are about to see, we will do it again!!!

Valency doing her thing!!!


Amy dancing with Willie. When willie saw Amy get out there dancing with all of us, I swear he was up and out there dancing by her in 3 seconds flat. Nice moves Lyons Club President, You go boy!!!!


Me and Leslie I'm gonna miss you!!!!

0 comments: