Sunday, July 6, 2008

Girls Camp

This past week I went to girls camp as a 3rd year certification leader. I had such a fun time and our group was amazing. On day 3 we went on a 7 1/2 mile hike up to some waterfalls that were so beautiful. Maile (James' mom) came down to be with the kids for the first 3 days and then James had them the last 2. I can't wait to go back next year!!!

Working on their personal progress



Sooooo these are my YCL's and they decided to take my camera when I wasn't looking (on the hike) and take a TON of random pictures like this. I decided to post this one!!!! . . . . I don't think they will be taking my camera again. I hope you enjoy your picture girls. kiss kiss

This is where we slept. They call it the "box"



Our group






2 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

So glad you had such a great time. It was so cute because Derrick admitted to me that he really missed you. (Don't tell him I told you!) Camp looks so fun!

Suzette said...

Trisha,
That is Awsome that you posted their picture :). You are so funny.