Tuesday, July 15, 2008

school shopping

I can't believe school starts in 2 weeks!!!!! I took all the kids to Kohl's today and we had great success. Everything we bought was on sale and most of it was on the clearance rack. That is great for me since I was buying clothes for 3 kids this year. Taylor was ecstatic to go shopping and picking out shirts and such. The kids did great too which sometimes isn't the case. Some clothes were a regular $26.00 and I got them for 90% off ($1.79) CRAZY!!!!! For $180 all 3 are set for school. Yay to me!!!



3 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

I have a newfound respect for you--you shop like my mom and I. $1.79--how can you beat that? Wow! I love a good bargain!

Stephanie said...

$180?!? You're amazing!
I just LOVE Kohl's. Taylor's mom works there, so when I get the itch to buy a lot of things, I go to her store and snatch up an extra 15% off. It's magical. :)

Malia said...

What a good-lookin kid!! I can't believe you are already shopping for school--and only spending $180!! WOW!! I need you to come help me shop.