Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fantasy Football has begun. . . and my life is over!!!

So my husband LOVES fantasy football. For those of you who don't know what it is. It is when middle aged men (who can't play the game anymore) creates their own NFL team. If your husband does not know about this DON"T TELL HIM ABOUT IT!!! James is on several leagues and is constantly checking stats and stuff online. For one of his leagues they all came over for the "draft" (picking their teams) and my hubby was in heaven!!! We bought pizza and soda and the guys had a great time. On another one they were all on a conference call picking teams from 8:00 - 11:00. 3 hours!!!! Oh well this is his thing and unlike alot of hubbies who go out all the time or who are selfish, James is not, so I like seeing him get into this and have fun with it. During fantasy football he also talks to his and my brothers which is nice to see!!!

6 comments:

The Gray's said...

Here, here sister! I COMPLETELY agree...and understand!

Rikki and Mark said...

Oh my goodness...I know...Mark has become a totally different person, and its a sin that I am not into OU football on top of everything else. But you are right its quite funny and I can not say much because I go to crops all day long and scrapbook...oh well its only 5 months...lol...

Malia said...

Now only if any of the boys could beat Paul life would be great. (HEE, HEE) Yeah, staying up until 1:00am wasn't the funnest thing in the world. I don't understand what they see in this game, it was very boring to pick Jason's team the other night. --Maybe because I only know a handful of players to pick. But I guess the real games, the rivalry, and the bragging rights make it fun.

Malia said...

Oh yeah, go Sarah!!

Jeff said...

I know. On sunday Timmy and Him were blabbing all about it. Geeze!

By the way, i love your family pics, so cute! I got to babysit soon!

fawndear said...

So you need to start a Girls TRI group and do a triathlon like we did today. Show those boys what real fantasy is. Your old next door neighbor survived her first one today. Wish you could have been here.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so glad you have one for your family. It will be nice to finally see what's going on with you all.
Good luck with Eclipse.