Monday, August 4, 2008

San Francisco

We took my parents to San Francisco the other day before they left and we had so much fun. First we took the BART (train) into San Fran, then took a trolley car to Pier 39 where we ate at Bubba Gump. That was fun for us all since they have amazing food and the name FORREST is plastered everywhere. Since my Dad's name is Forrest it was especially fun for him. Next we walked around all the shops, took pic's of Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and much more. Shopped some more (well me and my mom did while James and my dad stayed outside and watched all the weirdos) I bought a new purse, jewelry, wallet. I'm telling you they have great stuff down there. We then rode the BART home picked up the kids and went home and crashed.


Mom and Dad on BART. It was fun watching my mom watch all the people come on and off. Some are a little strange and my mom was checking them all out!!! I could totally read her mind, and it would of sounded something like this, "What a d_ _ _ weirdo! They sure do dress cookey here!"

Alcatraz



Golden Gate bridge



Yummy food and fun!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Trisha, looks like a lot of fun! We will be in San Francisco a week from today. Anything that we shouldn't miss?