Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh Possum!!!

Before we went to bed James went out in the garage to make sure the doors were locked and found a baby possum. At first he just saw the long tail and thought it was a rat. So he ran upstairs to tell me so I could come see. So I was standing in the van up tall in case a baby possum can leap or run really fast (I don't know it just freaked me out a little). We didn't want to hurt the little guy and so it took us about 30 minutes to finally get him out. I even woke up Derick to come see. Fun night!!!!

Notice James' "careful" reach. If the thing would of jumped or ran James would of taken out a few kids bicycles along the way!!!!



4 comments:

Malia said...

I am impressed that you thougth of getting the camera. That would have been the last thing on my mind.

Roxy said...

Have Kjersti tell you about my experience with one of those things! Shiiiivvveeeerrrr!!!!

Jeff said...

Thats kinda scary!

Mandy said...

Ok, I can hardly stand to even look at the pictures....that totally freaks me out!! I would have had nightmares for days. Oh My! :)