Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taylor's first field trip!!!

Taylor's preschool class went to Smith Family Farm. It is so cute with a corn maze, hay rides, country show, animals, and alot of other stuff. Olivia had just as much fun as Taylor.

Taylor making some flour.



Olivia threw her cookie in the pen right after I took this. If a little piggy gets sick. . . I know nothing!!


Class picture

Olivia putting the moves on her future husband!!! (right Natalie????)




Taylor LOVED the hayride and was obsessed with the tractor. I told her pa pa had a tractor and she was telling everyone that when we go to Colorado for Christmas she is going to ride on the tractor and four wheeler.




4 comments:

Jeff said...

Isnt that everyones first field trip? I went there also for my first field trip for the pumpkin patch!

Taylor is adorable!

Stephanie said...

You're coming to CO for Christmas? How long you guys gonna be here? We're off to Washington on the 22nd and coming back on the 28th. So hopefully you'll be around for us to come see for a day or something. We've been looking for an excuse to go back to LaJara.

Lauren said...

your backround is SO CUTE!! I used to go to the same pumpkin patch years ago!! I love that it's a brentwood tradition!!

Natalie and Boys said...

Can i please help plan the wedding since I don't have any girls?