Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat Smell my Feet get mommy some chocolate treats!!!

We went around our neigborhood trick or treating with a whole bunch of friends this year. I have 1 picture of the older kids because they were going a little too fast for the "cowardly lion" AKA Olivia and the "wicked witch" AKA Baby Nana.


Olivia was too stinkin' cute. She cried when we put her in the costume but once she realized that because of it she was getting candy, she was good to go. Everyone on the street commented on how adorable she was. In fact I think she scored the most candy!!!




The one and only picture and you can tell they are in a hurry!!!



4 comments:

The Gray's said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes! Glad you had a fun halloween! It sure is a lot more fun with kids of your own!

Heath and Steph said...

The kids look so cute. Heath says hello. It good to see you guys doing so well. I also have to say edward has my neck to! I am so excited for November 21st when the movie comes out.

Roxy said...

LOL - Faithy and Elyse are on a mission - 'look out little kids or I'll run you down'. Olivia must not have gotten enough because when she walked into church, she looked up at the organ and waved. Of course, Auntie Roxy came down with some m&m's. By nursery time, she was back to eating her favorite playdough!

The Moeller's said...

Hi Trish - your kids are so cute! I have enjoyed reading your blog. THANK YOU for your help with the stupid colors! I needed some major help!