Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowmobiling with Brian & Amy

Ok so I'm going backwards but oh well. We went to Colrado for Christmas this year and had a great time. It was a long drive but worth it. All of my family was there so that was cool. The kids loved everything about Colorado esp. the snow. I never thought I was going to get them in the car. The older kids said the best part was when they went up with my borther and his family to the cabin and snowmobiled and sledded. The snow was so deep that you had to park near the road and snowmobile in. They stayed with them for 2 nights up there and then me and James got to go up for a day and play in the snow. Taylor had strep so she stayed back with grandma and pa pa. It was such a great trip!!!!!!







James having a go on the sled. . . . and he's off!!!!






4 comments:

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Hey, I'm glad you found us. I know Joslin has started a blog but I don't think it is up and running. Hope you had fun in CO. Where in CA are you guys?

Stephanie said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time out there. How great that you were all together. We had fun with the whole fam in Washington, too. Next time you guys make the long trek out here, we'll have to come down and see ya!

Loveable Luceros said...

Hey!! dang, I can't believe that I got sick last week!! I was so bummed. Then when you guys left on Thursday I was sooo sad. I wanted to say good-bye!!!! Give the kids a big hug and kiss for me. Every time we go to mom and dad's now McKenna asks for Olivia and TayTay. so sad....
Anyways, I LOVE the picture of James. HA HA HA HA HA He needs to borrow Marks "green helmet". I think we have new Rambo in the family!! ha ha ha ha
Love YA

Jeff said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Snow is fun when Im not cold.