Friday, February 27, 2009

I feel like crap!

Ok so I really don't want to whine but I am anyways. I feel like crap. I don't remember if it was like this with the others or if I just can't remember. So today I woke up and was like," I'm not going to be sick today I'm going to go grocery shopping, run some errands and just ignore my icky tummy. So James me and Tayor and Olivia jumped in the car and away we went. Went to bank (felt icky). Then James went into HOme depot and I felt horrible so I stayed in the car. After about 1o minutes I got that feeling like I was going to be sick. I grabbed a bag dumped out the items and totally threw up. James came back in and took one look at me and said lets go home. I said no because I needed to go to Winco (grocery store that is inexpensive and far from my house) So I'm walking around Winco looking miserable I'm sure and I feel like I'm going to be sick again. I'm far from the bathroom so I look in my cart and see the produce I just got. I dump out the bananas and have it there just in case. I just prayed that I would not throw up in the store. Well luckily I made it through shopping without using the bag. I came home went upstairs and slept for an hour. I can't wait until my first trimester is over. O.k I'm done.

10 comments:

Suzette said...

I'm so sorry Trisha. I found a great tea that helped me if you want the name of it. It's herbal and I just sipped on it all day. That and saltines were my best friend. I couldn't look at raw meat my whole pregnancy so my poor kids never got it unless we went out. Being pregnant is the worst. But you get such a great reward in the end so it's all worth it. Hang in there.

The Gray's said...

That totally sucks. You should ask your md if you could take some meds to help calm your stomach. I know there are plenty of meds that are safe to take that are safe for the baby too. Good luck...I'm sure having Paul in your home didn't help your nausea...wait, that was mean! Oops! :)

The Jeffs Family said...

We can't take you anywhere! Sorry you are feeling so pukey!

Stephanie said...

So sad...This is only my second pregnancy, but it's amazing how I forgot what it was like. I suppose the brain helps you forget so you'll do it again. I'm already forgetting what barfing in the first trimester was like.

Loveable Luceros said...

ha ha ha ha ha..... I remember you being that sick with Derrick!! At least this time you weren't in the middle of the Lagoon and decided to start throwing up in front of EVERYBODY and then getting grass to wipe off your face!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. That was pretty funny. soooooo when's the next one comeing!!! I KNOW.... how about you take another trip to Hawaii!!

Nancy said...

Hey You! Amazing the things you can find out via Facebook. I saw a post about you being sick and then of course my mind got a thinkin....that girl is totally PREGO again! Congrats! Just need to get through this sickness part though, right? That is cool, another October baby. I can't believe Ta-Ta is starting Kinder....I forgot about that California early start thing. Katy and I have another year to bond :). Anyway, congrats!

Shauna said...

You can do it Trisha!! We are so excited for you. Just don't think about puke or barf or raw meat, oh sorry, now you're thinking about it. he he :)

The Silva Crew said...

Trisha
I feel so out of the loop, I didn't know you were prego like me. I am so sorry that you feel yucky. Are we still on for the 17th? We want to see you.

Les

Loveable Luceros said...

hey I found a new site for blog layouts. It's called alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com
I love it. She even has headers for the layouts!! and best of all it is FREE!! You need to check it out. My new blog layout is from hers!!! just thought I would let ya know!!!
Janae

Unknown said...

thats it...im never having kids