Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're having an "Aloha" baby!!!


Well I should of known that a whole week to ourselves in Hawaii would result in something like this. We are so excited to be having a new little one. I am due the first of October which is a perfect time to have a baby. The kids will have been in school a couple of months with Taylor starting Kindergarten, and summer is over and cooling down. it is perfect. Taylor was born in October and I loved it.

So I had to take a picture I am around 8 weeks along Can you believe that pooch already? Oh whatever that pooch you see is 5% baby and 95 % leftovers from the other 4. It is crazy how my jeans are suddenly snug though. It is true the more kids you have how much sooner things start happening. I always get sick the first trimester and this one has started off the same. I hate this icky feeling all the time and know why you forget it, because you'd only have one kid. I'm just going day by day and hoping that it stops by the second trimester.

We told the kids on Valentines day and they are crossing their fingers for a boy (especially Derick.) Kaitlyn is already mother hen and telling me to go sit down and rest while she gets Taylor and Olivia's cereal. Derick and Kaitlyn are such big helpers.
Anyways I'll keep you posted!!!

16 comments:

Loveable Luceros said...

It's about time you anounced it!! That was hard keeping it a secret. So anyways............It looks like you had fun visiting the island comeonIwannalayya!!!

Stephanie said...

Wahoo!!!! 5 kiddos - you're superwoman! I hope the next time I conceive I get to be in Hawaii. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun on that trip, and now you get the kid to prove it. :)

Amy said...

Congrats! Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope you're feeling well soon.

The Jeffs Family said...

We are so excited about the little souvenir you picked up in Hawaii! Hope you start feeling better soon--let me know what you are craving!

Malia said...

Congrats Trish and James!! We are so excited for you guys. Our kids are way excited to have another cousin. I'm glad to hear you had a fantabulous time in Hawaii.;) I hope you feel better soon.

jenn.may said...

Trisha Lee!! I'm so happy for you and James. Another cookie cutter Gray baby is on the way!! I'm with Derrick, I'm hoping for a boy :)

natalie said...

Congrats! After my 5th I didn't forget how horrible being pregnaunt was. Maybe that's how you know your done. It's all still very clear in my mind and I don't want to do it again. Good Luck!

Wendy said...

OOOH~how sweet! A Hawaii baby, i love it, Trisha! Congratulations. You are such an amazing mother, i am thrilled for this new baby. Take care of yourself.

Mandy said...

Oh, how exciting Trisha! I'm so happy for you and your family! 5 kids....you go girl!! :0)

The Gray's said...

We are so excited for you guys! Yeah, you guys need a little boy to help give James and Derrick some more man power in that house! :) Anyway, congrats!

Rikki and Mark said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family. Hope all is well and that you feel better very soon! Mark says that your a lil horndog Trish!

Suzette said...

Trisha,
HA HA HA HA!!! I can't believe it.. Congradulations. I'll pray it's a boy for you!!!

Loveable Luceros said...

I had mom try to call you but it didn't work. Your message cracked me up.....I would LOVE it if it were true!!! Tell the big "D" happy birthday from Aunt NaeNae. I can't believe he is 10.... I'll call ya laters
love and miss ya

Kristyn said...

Congratulations Trisha! Wow, I can't even think about 5 kids. Four is kicking my butt right now. Hope you are feeling well.

Cori said...

congrats Trisha!! Can't wait to hear more :)

Wendi said...

Congratulations Trisha!!! I guess this Hawaiian relaxation can do that to you! Glad you had fun here!