Friday, April 17, 2009

New recipes = Yummy!!!



I've been in one of those moods where I want to try different recipes. I've had a barefoot contessa recipe book for about 5 years and have made maybe 3 of the recipes. Well I just made 2 of them and our family loved them.
The first one is a mac n cheese that is super yummy. You use guyere and extra sharp cheddar cheese gives it a good taste. Then you have sliced tomatoes on top and bread crumbs so it has a crunch to it. It was so good and the tomato was extra delightful.

Next was a parmesan chicken that was very easy and excellent. what makes this is the salad on top with a lemon vinaigerette. anyways I'm to lazy right now to post the whole recipes so if you are interested let me know.

3 comments:

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Looks yummy! Is that from her family dinners cookbook?

GO Gray's said...

They are from her "Family Style" cookbook.

Wendy said...

i LOVE her parmesan chicken recipe! thanks for trying out the mac and cheese for me! I will give that one a try - sounds yummy.