Friday, June 12, 2009

Spicy meatloaf

So I've been in a mood lately for yummy warm food. It probablly has to do with the weather turning chilly and cloudy. This is the best meatloaf ever. It is my friend (Erin Bissell's) recipe. I not only love the taste of it all but it is very easy to throw everything in it and just let it bake. My kids absolutely love it. Last night I added potatoes and zucchini from our garden. Usually I add some onion as well. So here's the recipe and I promise you won't be dissapointed!!!

Spicy Meatloaf
1 lb. ground beef 1 lb. ground pork
1 cup milk 1 egg
2 T. dry minced onion 2 T. tomato paste
1 T. horseradish sauce 1 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
1/2 - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl, mix well and put into oval baking dish. Then throw in veggies all around. (Potatoes, carrots, onion, zucchini) Cover and bake at 450 for 1 1/2 hours.

Before



After

0 comments: