Thursday, September 24, 2009

baby shower



I love hanging out with friends and even more I LOVE presents!!! Actually to tell you the truth I felt overwhelmed, I got such cute things and I am so grateful. Kaitlyn came with me and she was adorable just soaking it all in. At one point she relaxed back in her chair and said, "I'm just really enjoying myself." I know just what she meant.


Marti was the hostess and it was just so great. There were yummy deserts which I loved instead of a cake, and cute decorations and what not. The evening was so casual and nice, just the way I like it. Marti is also my 2nd mother and definitely part of the family.


Some of the ladies who helped out. I know Kelli. . . . they can be strange.


Kelli and Amy were in charge of the entertainment.







4 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Baby showers are the best, it's so fun getting spoiled!

Any signs of baby yet?

Rikki and Mark said...

What do you still need or want? We would love to send something for the baby!

Anie said...

I heard all about what a GREAT party this was! Yea for lots of fun presents too! :) My family ADORES you! When Karlee was out here visiting, she was telling me all about what a fabulous mom you are and how you never seem stressed out with having 4 kids! I think she was a little shocked about how much work my two kids were- and how stressful it was!! What's your secret?? :)

martyrudd said...

I finally was able to find your blog. I looked on several sights, but had forgotten I could link on thru Karlee's. (I never check her blog any more....I wonder why!!) Cute party pics!! The shower was so much fun and you got some great things. I'm glad we had such a great turnout of friends. You are definately well loved!! And thanks for the compliment of being your 2nd mom:)I love it!! xoxoMarty