Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jenkins visit from Washington

Last week our friends from Washington came down to see us. It was so nice to hang out and watch our kids reconnect. Derick and Kate are the same age and use to be best buds. It's funny how when they get older it starts to change. Now Kate and Kaitlyn hung out while Derick had fun with Zach who is 7. They all played so good together too.
It was also fun introducing them to the 2 little ones who they hadn't seen yet.
We went to the zoo, out to eat, drive-in movie and soaking up the sun (which Jami loved). I sure wish we lived closer to them, they are not only good friends but great examples!!!! I wish I would of taken more pic's but I forgot. . . or was it that Jami knows I have a blog and was avoiding me.
This guy was so stinkin' fluffy!!!






Derick and Kailtyn are in the very front and we are 2 cars behind them. Taylor was freaked out and I was trying to console her but cracking up at her face.



Olivia wanted to go on the carousel and me and James were pretty sure we'd get sick so Jami stepped in. Now Jami is Olivia's favorite!!!



0 comments: