Friday, May 28, 2010

Big D on Diamondbacks

I realized I haven't been taking any pictures of Derick's games this year. And since they are almost over I took a few at the last game. I don't like to take pic's as often of them in sports because I just want to sit and watch, AND keep track of Taylor and Olivia. Derick this year has been in a hitting slump. I've felt bad for him to watch him get frustrated at what has always come so easily for him to all of a sudden struggle at. He had a golf swing and was rarely connecting with the ball. (I think I'll sign him up for golf lessons) However I am happy to report that the last 3 games he's gotten hits and on base which has boosted his confidence. As for defense they keep him at short stop, 2nd and catcher. I love watching him scoop up a hard grounder and get the guy out at first.
They are in the playoffs right now and have won 2 of their games. They play next week in the semifinals. Go Diamondbacks!!!

0 comments: