Friday, June 18, 2010

School is STILL in session

Kaitlyn wanted "school teacher" items for her birthday. So we went to the dollar tree and she picked out alot of items. Yesterday her and Derick were so cute putting it all together and teaching Olivia and Taylor. . . . oh and Brett!


Ok look at this adorable table. When they were doing the preschool the were using the train table and piano bench so I went on Craigslist and found a family selling this. He lived 1 hour away but was coming 10 minutes from me to visit family. I picked it up for $40 and VOILA!!!! It is so sturdy and folds down too. I love it and the kids are ecstatic. I also have been meaning to do a magnetic chalkboard in the toyroom forever and so yesterday I did it. I went to home depot picked up the magnetic and chalkboard paint and other things and started it. The kids can't use it for a few days but I'm so excited about it. All I have to do is frame it in corkboard and get some cute accessories for it. LOVE IT!!!




0 comments: