Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taylor "chops" her hair

I took the girls in for a much needed haircut today. Taylor for the past few months has said that she wanted her hair short but I kind of ignored her. Well today she said the same thing and I thought that her hair might be long enough to do the locks of love. Well we measured and it was except the lady said her hair would be pretty short. So I said let's do it!!! I got busy with entertaining Olivia and then looked over at Tay. She looked so different it made me cry. I went over to her and said that I didn't even recognize her because she looked so different. Taylor thought that was cool and all day keeps saying, "mom can you tell it's me?" "do you recognize me mom?" I think she looks adorable and I'm glad we did it. It's always fun to play around and try new things with hair!


3 comments:

Jenny Lewis said...

So cute!!! Brenna keeps asking me to cut her's short too. I'm trying to hold out a little longer - she's in a wedding at the end of July, so maybe after that! All of your kids are too stinkin' adorable!!!

Suzette said...

She looks so much like her big sister now. So cute..

The Gray's said...

Absolutely adorable! You look so cute Taylor!