Monday, September 27, 2010

Another great find from Craigslist

So I've been trying to figure out what to do in the girls (Taylor and Olivia's) room. Olivia was sleeping on a toddler bed and for Taylor we moved Kaitlyn's trundle out from under her bed and moved it in Taylor's room. Well they've been sleeping like that for quite awhile but Olivia is too big now for the toddler bed. I thought about bunkbeds but that is an emergency room visit just waiting to happen with those 2 so I've been looking for a queen bed. Me and my sister shared a queen bed so why not my 2. I found this maple one below for $50. It is super solid and I love the chunky posts. I painted it white as well as a dresser that I had to match. Last night was the first night that they slept in it. All the kids were excited so they watched a movie all together in it!!!




4 comments:

The Frosted Cupcake said...

I love it! Good job Tricia!

Stephanie said...

CUTE!!

The Gray's said...

$50 bucks? That is awesome and it is adorable! How did they do sleeping together? I totally agree with the bunk beds! Haha, well you did another great job at finding an awesome fine!

Good Time Charlie said...

You did awesome! Looks perfect. How fun they all piled on to watch a movie. When your kids are all in school, you can come work with me!