Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All YOU Brett

So the puppy thing is going great. Much easier than I thought. He is a good puppy and we are having so much fun with him. However for Brett it is like a new kid and he sometimes feels a little left out. If I'm on the floor playing with Jake (the puppy) Brett will come over and sit on my lap and hug me. We are on spring break and it has done nothing but rain. I'm over the rain and need some sunshine, and so do my kids.
Here are a bunch of pic's of Brett lately.

Brett was hitting Kaitlyn and so she put him on the windowsill for "timeout". He looked so cute and we all got a good laugh. Below Derick and Kaitlyn are giving him "the talk".




Brett watching the rain and contemplating life.


Playing golf / basketball

Helping me make some chocolate chip cookies, which only lasted a few days.


Brett likes Jake, especially when he is in the crate and can't get to him.



Playing the piano forte.

1 comments:

The Brossard Family said...

He's so cute!!! Time out on the window sill, I'll have to try that one out on Cayden.