Monday, March 7, 2011

Brett the ball of fire (Kaitlyn's idea)

Brett is quite the active little guy. I'm now remembering how Derick was when he was this age. . . . . a handful!!!! He is everywhere, climbing, pulling stuff off, running from me and so on. My girls were definitely easier during this stage and when Derick was this old I was 23, I'm a 10 years older now and I'm exhausted. Be glad I started having kids when I was young because Derick would of been an only child!!! Here's some pictures when it's been nice weather playing outside. Brett climbs up the ladder by himself and slides down. He also loves the tramp and the swing. However our swing set broke and so now we are saving up for a new one. Anyways just wanted to let you know about what little Brett was up to!!!





1 comments:

Good Time Charlie said...

I am loving the "naughty" Brett. This is the fun stage where the engergy never runs out. His doesn't at least!