Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hutch renovation

About 2 years ago my neighbor was moving and gave me her hutch. Well I've had intentions to freshen it up ever since but have just now gotten around to doing it. As you can see by the picture it is very outdated with glass doors, mirror back and all that maple.

Brett helping me with the power tools!

I just got this sign and painted it and hung it up. Man when I get on a roll there is no stopping me. The hard part for me is just starting to move!!!


HERE IT IS!!!! I covered the mirrors with a cute green and cream paisley print. I took off the glass doors and filled in the holes. I painted it with a flat black with I love. I didn't want any glossy finish and I just love it. I then added some cute silver handles and and did a few touch-ups!!! I'm so happy the way it turned out and it really changes the look of my family room.


Some pic's with it all put together!!!


This is the fabric but it is still hard to see.

1 comments:

D-dawg said...

I love it- great job! The chair looks awesome next to it too! I found the pillows that I have in the same fabric as the chair- let me know if you want them.