Monday, November 7, 2011

Mr. Brett. . . at it again!

As i was cleaning down stairs I realized it was pretty quiet downstairs where Brett was. I was instantly suspicious and rightly so because Mr. Brett had climbed up on the island and found the halloween makeup. The funny thing is I used the red on his face for the clown and that is all he touched. With 12 other colors he stuck with the red, and it was only on him not on the counter. crazy kid!!!




Here is one of him earlier climbing up to get the candy corn. I love how he poses and smiles instead of feeling remorseful.

1 comments:

Anie said...

Hey!!! It was so fun to see Brett today in nursery. He is so stinkiin adorable!! And I think Elle remebered him cause when I'd say something to Brett she'd go over to him. Anyway, it was just fun to see you and all your kids today! I'm sure this week is crazy for you- are your kids in school this week or do you have any mornings with just Brett and Olivia?? Let me know if you're free. We'd love to get together!