Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Painting Fun

I love to paint and even better I love what a difference paint can make. I watch HGTV and I always like the rooms that get some REAL color, so I decided that was what I was going to do. To take a chance and just go for it. I love the color, it is a greenish gray. It's hard to see in the pictures except for the very last one when I zoomed in on the frame. My good friend Amy came over and helped all day long. I can't wait to pick out the other colors for the rest of my house.



I'm thinking of painting my built in wear the TV is white. . . Give me your opinion, what do you think?




6 comments:

Suzette said...

Trisha,
I wish you lived closer so you could help me paint my house. It looks great.

Suzette said...

Your in luck they are having a sale until Monday. I can't remember the name of mine. But this red one looks close.
http://www.furniturebuzz.com/products/Step2/786800.htm
They have the green one at Target but it was $100 more then at this web sight and it was free shipping how great is that?

Suzette said...

Sorry I should of waited to comment. The name is
Safari Wagon With Canopy - Step2. We love it. I put towels up over the sides and the kids don't have direct sun on them it's great. And the canopy comes off really easy to fit into our van.

Mandy said...

I love the color!! Something I would definitely put in my own house. I don't know about the built in tv center??? The wood IS pretty! Hope you guys are doing well...any chance you're headed home to CO this summer? :)

The Gray's said...

Good job Trisha! I love the color. Great choice. I think you should definitly color the built-in white, maybe an antique white and then make it look aged. It would look really good, because your trim is white. I sure wish I had a home to paint! Someday!

Jeff said...

One day I need to babysit so I can check it out!