Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pretty much sums it up!!!!!

My little Olivia is driving me nuts!!!!! I thought with Taylor being in preschool I could go shopping and run some errands for 3 hours. . . but NOOOO. I will turn my back on her for 2 seconds and she will have wiggled her way out of the cart strap and standing up. So shopping with her is no fun at all.
She is constantly turning on and off the computer (while I'm using it). The other day she found a crayon and wrote all over the wall.

Just look at that face. . . I just want to squeeze those cheeks. She's so cute. . . . a stinker. . but cute.

7 comments:

Roxy said...

OK Olivia - come on over to Auntie Roxy's for a 'purse treat'!!!!!!

Suzette said...

Trisha she is so darling don't you love BUSY kids? I'm glad to hear that girls are just as busy.

Suzette said...

Trisha she is so darling don't you love BUSY kids? I'm glad to hear that girls are just as busy.

The Gray's said...

Wow she sounds like such a stinker! Good thing Josh won't EVER act like that! Yeah right, he's got Gray in him too! Sounds like life is keeping you very busy! How is Youth Conference? Hey tell your husband to stop calling Dave to just talk about fantasy football! He's wasting all of our minutes! :)
Bye!

Mandy said...

This is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh! I assume that one day in the future we'll both be bored and miss having little ones drive us crazy :)

Wendy said...

LOVE the photo!! Oh, i remember those days...I promise it will get easier!

Jeff said...

Ill take her! I love kids!