Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taylor's first day of Preschool

My little Tay Tay is in preschool, I can't believe it. She has been looking forward to this day for a very long time. She's watched Derick and Kaitlyn for sometime now leave for school with their backpacks and then coming home and doing their homework and it's just killed her that she couldn't do the same. Well now it is her turn and she had such a great time!!!!

Good things about Taylor being in preschool
She gets to have a backpack
New school clothes and shoes
meets new friends
Loves to learn and play
I get 3 hours to shop with Olivia

Bad things about Taylor being in preschool
I get 3 hours to shop with Olivia
(I went to Target and Kohls to kill time and I couldn't not buy anything!!!)
Yeah I'll need to start a preschool to earn money for when I take Taylor to preschool and shop!


Olivia is all about saying "Cheese"


Preschool


Do you think they would notice if I left Olivia there to play?

She thought it was nursery time!!!

1 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

You will love Miss Bekky's preschool--she is the best! Tell Tay Tay I said hi!