Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Be silly!!!!

Sometime in life we don't let loose and have fun. WHY?? well I think it is because sometimes we are too concerned about what other people think of us or we just don't know how. So here is some pic's of me and Kaitlyn showing you our "Expressions" faces. Remember to enjoy life and not get caught up in little things. Be YOU!!!!! (Kaitlyn cracks me up with her expressions)

Thoughtful



Surprised

Happy





Angry


Sad (or in pain. . . not quite sure)


Silly


Scared

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Sounds like me and my sister Lauren. Gooood times.

Kaitlyn's eyes are SOOO blue!

Roxy said...

In Disneyland,right by that giant sun, there's a ride called the Gondolla. Marty and I went on that ride and I saw all those faces on her. The barf bag on the seat should have been our first clue. She stands up in the middle of the ride and literally screams, "get me off this thing"!!!
Just walk right past that thing!

The Gray's said...

You two are funny! Kaitlyn is so animated! What a cutie! Oh you are too Trisha!