Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm it!!!

Ok I'm finally doing a TAG!!!! Only because I'm totally bored today and it was from Kelli.

I am-the 3rd out of 4 kids.
I want-some mexican food from Colorado
I have-4 cute little kids
I wish-that they will all turn out good and be their for eachother their entire lives.
I hate-when people care too much about what others think of them.
I fear-what my children will go through in this crazy world of ours.
I hear-Taylor telling me that something dissapeared (hopefully it's not Olivia)
I search-for quiet, still moments every day.
I wonder-what time James will get home today.
I always-watch DWTS, the office, amazing race, and survivor
I usually-am on time.
I am not-excited about text messaging, kids need to learn to "talk" with people.
I am-good at last minute "parties" and coming up with scavenger hunts.
I dance-all the time like I'm on stage performing in front of thousands. (I'll post a video soon)
I never-ignore my friends when they need me.
I rarely-cuss
I cry-when I feel the spirit.
I am not always-good at keeping my mouth shut.
I lose-when we play Monopoly.
I am confused-why parents let their kids dress like _ _ _ _ (refer to - "I rarely")
I need-to finish my Christmas shopping so I don't have to worry about it.
I dream- about old boyfriends (weird huh)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Speaking of dancing, I totally remember you and Brian dancing to New Kids and you made me and Janae hold flashlights and keep the spotlights on you guys. Classic.

GO Gray's said...

of course we made you guys keep the flashlights on us. We have that on video. good times!!!

Loveable Luceros said...

Hey I have a blogspot....
loveableluceros.blogspot.com