Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rain Rain Oh Please Stay!!!

I know it sounds crazy but I love the rain. Living in Washington state for over 5 years you get use to it. I loved the rain when I lived there I just got tired of never seeing the sun or blue skies. It hardly rains here in Cali. So today when I woke up and saw the completely over cast sky and could smell the rain I was ecstatic. So the little ones and I decided to go in the backyard while it was raining to run around and play in it. It's suppose to rain tomorrow too which stinks since it's Halloween but I don't care!!!

The girls tried to "taste" the rain.



Just look at that dreary gray sky!!! I love it because now I have a great excuse to snuggle in my Mariner's blanket, sip hot chocolate and watch an old movie. . . . I think Goonies sounds good!!!!


3 comments:

Jeff said...

I LOVE RAIN!

Roxy said...

Look at poor Olivia - you must never feed her. Drinks the water from the ground and hides under the table at nursery, eating playdough!! Gotta love that baby!!!

fawndear said...

I totally love the rain too. But it is a bit colder up here.
Today it rained all day and let up just 10 minutes before we left to go trick or treating. Which was perfect.
I'll curl up in that blanket reading Twilight, myself. Even more reason to love the rain.