Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's cold season

It's that time of year. 3 out of my 4 kids have gotten sick this past week. Last week was Kaitlyn and I stayed home from church with her. The last few days it's been Taylor AND Olivia. So again today I was home from church with them. The first Sunday it was kind of fun, "a day off" from church you could say. But 2 Sundays in a row and I'm feeling it.

The only thing keeping me sane is the temple trip yesterday. Of course I should of used my time wisely and read the scriptures or Ensign or something uplifting but instead I worked on PTA stuff and dinked around. The good thing is that I get alot of cuddling and snuggling when they feel icky.
Olivia's eye is swollen and "goobery" (not sure that's a word)

6 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Poor baby! Tell her that Spencie says to get better soon so we can play!

The Gray's said...

Poor kids, and poor mom! I hope everyone gets better soon. Speaking of sick, I am sending Dave to the doctor today, he has been sick now for almost a week! Poor guy!
Well, I'm glad you checked out our blog...oh by the way, Josh was a puppy for halloween...I know, it could have gone either way!
Bye!

Loveable Luceros said...

Hey, you're the 2008 mom of the year, if you want "goobery" to be a word that "POOF" it's a word!! So yeah not only can we eat lots of "waffles" we can drink some "hot choclate and watch the snow fall" ok so say it like Martin Guymon and it's 10 times more funny!!! ha ha ha ha I don't think dad found the waffle joke to funny!! ha ha ha Hey maybe you can do your jennifer lopez dance for me!!!!!!! love ya

Jeff said...

AWWWW nooo. Poor Olivia!

Loveable Luceros said...

HEY I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE MORE REASON YOU GET THE 2008 MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD. Instead of having Olivia in bed resting......YOUR'E MAKING HER STAND UP AND TAKE PICTURES!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA
POOR BABY...FIRST THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME, NOW THIS.......SHE NEEDS HER AUNT NAE NAE!!! HA HA HA HA

GO Gray's said...

Hey eating waffles, sipping hot chocolate while watching the snow falls sounds perfect!!! Did I mention that all of my kids will be at your house while I do this. Sleepover at Aunt Nae Nae's!!!!