Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Home for "Fluffy"

On Veterans Day James and the kids built a rabbit hutch for our bunny "Fluffy". I think James had the most fun trying out some new tools of our neighbors and designing it.

Derick using the saw. This counted for one of his scouting activities.




I told Derick to go get some old clothes on or something he didn't care if it got paint on. He proudly picked an Oakland Raiders shirt.



We gave the kids 3 brushes a bucket of paint and let them go at it!!!
I'll post pictures of the finished product soon.




7 comments:

Jeff said...

You have a bunny? Thats so cool. I wanna see. I got to babysit soon, HAVE TO see the bunny! And Derick and Kaitlyn want to finish our survivor game, haha!

Jennifer said...

HOW FUN! I hope Olivia is feeling better!

Suzette said...

I'm glad to see the kids feeling better. What a awsome project. A bunny is way better then a dog let me tell ya. To bad I would die if I had one. Darn allergies!!!

Jennifer said...

Ummmmm HEY.... I just realized there's somebody slackin' and just sittin there in a chair while everyone else is workin! Is that you giving orders and direction all comfy cozy ??? LOL

GO Gray's said...

No that would be Tay Tay hanging out in the chair and still in her jammies!!! I was sitting with her though. Smarty pants!!!!

The Gray's said...

Well done James...almost looks similar to Paul's "bird house" he built! Carpentry skills must run in the family! :)

Loveable Luceros said...

I won't tell uncle James about Derrick wearing his raiders shirt as an old shirt!!!! So can you believe 5 weeks till you get here!!!!! yyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! slumber party at my house. I think we'll put the kids in the living room, and you and james under our front porch...so bring lots of blankets!!! ha ha ha ha