Monday, November 17, 2008

VHS vs DVD

So I have a gripe about DVD's. It seems like only a few weeks after we get a new DVD it gets scratched, or fingerprints all over them. Then they don't play right and freeze up. I'm tired of DVD's!!!! I have many "old school" videos and they work great. Sure they don't have this amazing picture quality or dolby digital 5.1 or whatever sound but they don't freeze up and I don't worry about them getting ruined.

So here is my idea. . . . Someone needs to invent DVD's that come in a protective case. You cannot open this case only the "special DVD player" can. So you put it in the DVD player and then it somehow opens it up and drops it in. . VOILA!!! Great right. Great picture and sound without the hassle of peanut butter fingerprints and scratch marks. Ok so if you have alot of money, time, and an Uncle who has an inventing company you have my permission to carry out my thoughts and build this!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Brilliant idea, have fun making it. ;D I do like the idea though honestly, just sounds hard to make, but Im sure someone could figure it out.

Loveable Luceros said...

you are a dork!!!