Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

We decorated our home with Christmas decorations tonight for FHE. It is so fun to get everything out and see ornaments that you've had for years and that remind you of the past. So with a little "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and Bing Crosby playing in the background it was a fun night.


There is ONE part of Christmas that I am not looking forward to and that is THIS:




Olivia is into EVERYTHING!!! Lucky for her she is cute!!


Every year after the tree is done they love to dance around the tree and sing that song from the Grinch. . . ha who doree ha who doree blah blah whatever it is.

The stocking were hung by the chimney with care
in hopes that Olivia would not come near.











6 comments:

fawndear said...

I think God made little ones so cute as a way of self-preservation.

That being said - My littlest is the cutest thing on the planet. I hope my Christmas decorations survive her this year too.

Love that Grinch Song.

Loveable Luceros said...

Ha Ha Ha, mom and dad are going to have a FUN time with Olivia getting into their tree!!! Just send her on down to Aunt NaeNae's. We have candy canes on our tree!!! Mckenna wont leave them alone.
James is all into the Christmas spirit to....last night he came home and decorated the outside of the house!! Well only 3 WEEKS TILL YOUR HERE!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAAYYYY

Jeff said...

Is that a fake tree? I could never do without a real tree! It smells so good! I love christmas time!

Loveable Luceros said...

ha ha ha. I just got done redoing my blog and realized that me and you have the SAME background. Are we related or what??????

Tawsha said...

Hi Trish! Its good to hear from you! You have a beautiful family. I never think of you without thinking of Erica, Joslyn, Tiffany, and Laura. You guys were my heroes growing up. =) Oh, and I don't think I know the family you mentioned. I'm still getting to know people, we've been here for about 8 months, but I'm still learning names. =) Anyway, you guys take care and have a Merry Christmas!
love,
Tawsha

The Gray's said...

The house looks really cute! I'm sure Josh is going to pull everything off our tree, he is a very interested little boy!
I'm sad that we can't come see you guys this year! Last year was a blast! You all should come out to Utah...great idea!
Hey, tell James congrats on his new calling! Doesn't surprise me that he would get that calling! He's a good guy, just like his brother David! :) Congrats!