Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a boy! maybe not

Ok so Derick is funny. You can all see the baby tracker thing to the left right. Well today Derick came and was hanging out by me on the computer and he saw the baby floating around and he says,"that's what our baby looks like huh?" and I say yes. Then he gets all excited and says yes mom it's a boy!!! I can see his penis! Sometimes it shows the cord attached and poor little Derick thought that that was actually our baby and it was a boy. Poor kid!!!

5 comments:

natalie said...

Poor kid. I hope he gets his brother.

Suzette said...

When do you find out what you are having?

GO Gray's said...

I find out in 2 weeks!

Loveable Luceros said...

What???? I can't believe Derrick said the "P" word!!! Come on back here we call it a "talliwacker"

The Gray's said...

That is hilarious! I can't wait to hear that it's a boy! ...do you think it's a boy or girl? Any special feelings! Well let us know! :)