Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First day of school!!!!

Taylor sitting in her chair and coloring a picture. I told Olivia to tell Taylor goodbye and she gave her a big kiss and a hug!!!

Today is the big day, the first day of school!!! I can't believe they are back already, but I have to say it is nice. I don't know how we did it (or my mom) being on summer break for 3 months!!! After dropping off the kids we got home and me and Olivia just looked at each other like, "What now".

Taylor was so excited to go to school. We rode bikes all together and the older kids were gone before I could even say goodbye. Taylor marched right in and never looked back. All the other parents were hovering over their kid and lingering in the classroom so I thought I should too (just to look like I was devastated like them) Taylor looked so little compared to some of the kids esp. since she barely made the cut off, but is so ready and independent. I already do miss her but she is going to have such a fun time this year.

Group shot of all the kids


Derick 5th grade



Kaitlyn 3rd grade



Taylor Kindergarten



Olivia mommy school

6 comments:

The Gray's said...

The kids look so cute in their school gear. Taylor's back pack is almost bigger than her! Cute! It doesn't surpirse me that Taylor wasn't scared at all! She is so cute! I love the pic of Olivia giving Taylor a kiss! You have such cute kiddos! Have fun with just Olivia for a few months! I'm sure you'll stay busy!

Kristyn said...

Wow! School has started already? When do they get out of school? It is always hard sending them back but it is nice to get back into a routine. Hey, I talked to your dad at the celebration in Manassa. It was good to see him.

GO Gray's said...

The kids get out the first week of June.
About the celebration I swear I could smell the hamburger stand all the way out here!

Wendi said...

Alyssa started Kindergarten last week also.... sad but so exciting. I have just Abby at home with me and she is a little board, but misses Alyssa like crazy! When is your baby due? Mine is due in October, that'll livin' things up for Abby.

Lauren said...

SO CUTE! the kids all look darling! I can't believe how big they are all getting, i remember when taylor was just a little baby that all the ladies fought over in church!

Lauren said...

okay i mean when OLIVIA was a baby!!