Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sad day for the Gray's

It happened .................................












I never thought we'd see the day but it was today..............................












I never thought it would be so hard for Derick as it was for James but I could see the pain in his eyes and they were both devastated...............................











They say time heals everything so . . . . . .well we'll just have to give it time.










Maybe you'll understand our pain if you could see for your own eyes. . . . . .














Derick's flag football team was assigned to be the Oakland Raiders. . . . . we're not happy!!!

5 comments:

Loveable Luceros said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!

Tell Derrick that uncle james LOVES it!!!!!

natalie said...

Poor kid. He's realy broken up over it isn't he? I hope that it doesn't ruin his whole season.

Lauren said...

oh my, that is a terrible TERRIBLE thing! Almost as bad as the year mitchell got put onto the dodgers for baseball!!

Jenibelle said...

The ONLY thing worse is if his baseball team was the Dodgers. You would have to change teams.

My condolensces

Amy Jo said...

Ha!!! Perfect. I am so happy for him...I bet you told him he had to frown...... deep inside he is ecstatic, but doesnt want to get on your bad side.