Sunday, July 5, 2009

My kids are famous!!!

In July's issue of The Friend ( an LDS church magazine) our Brentwood 3rd ward primary has a picture in there. Derick is at the top a few over from the left, Kaitlyn is in the middle row smack in the middle, and Taylor is in the bottom row on the very left. The kids were pretty excited especially since Kaitlyn has been looking in the Friend for the picture for the past 9 months.

Here's the site if you don't have it. They are on page 42.

http://lds.org/churchmagazines/FR_2009_07_00___04267_000_000.pdf

5 comments:

natalie said...

What a cool thing for them. Trent was in the Friend when he was little. I'm sure my mom still has that issue somewhere.

Shauna said...

I went right to our copy of the friend, and sure enough.......very cool.

Loveable Luceros said...

Cool... I went and looked at the friend and yep I saw them. McKenna was with me and she kept asking where she was.... Tell Kaitlyn Janae congrats on the baptism!!! I wish we could have been there. (maybe next year).

The Gray's said...

That is so cool! I guess this makes us famous too! :) So excited to see you! Hey, we decided to drive during the day...yeah I know, I just feel better this way. Anyway, we will leave Wednesday early morning! I'll call with details! BYE!

Suzette said...

That's awsome. My kids always go right to that page and see if they know anyone in the mag. Finally they will see someone they know. I'm sure they are so excited to be in it.