Friday, July 3, 2009

Zucchini anyone?


So our garden is growing awesome and we are getting a ton of veggies. My tomato plants are struggling this year but we have a plan for next year to help. I have quite a bit of zucchini and yellow squash. I have tried so many new recipes with my zucchini from chocolate chip muffins, to pasta with squash and on and on. My kids can't get enough of it as well as me. I go and check on the garden every other day and I'm always coming in with armfuls of food. The top pic is of our watermelon and cantaloupe. I had know idea they were producing anything until James ran in the house today yelling," you got to come see the watermelon," There's watermelon and cantaloupe everywhere. It is just below the vines so I couldn't see them. So exciting!!!!



0 comments: