Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dogsitting

So we are dogsitting for 3 days for my friend. My kids are in heaven. They absolutely love Cody and everything about a dog. I have to admit it is kind of fun maybe because i know it is for 3 days. Here are some cute pic's of the kids with him.

Kaitlyn said she needed to read Cody a bedtime story before they went to bed.

Olivia decided that the dgp pillow was a good place to watch a little TV.


Derick and Kaitlyn cuddling with Cody and watching a little Tom and Jerry. Appropriate you think??


This is Karlee. She came to say goodbye to us a week ago since she's off to BYU Idaho for her Sophomore year. We all love her and can't wait to see her during the holidays.

4 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

I think a dog would make a WONDERFUL Christmas present for your kids ! :) Did Cody like Tom & Jerry? Bear prefers Clifford.

Hazen5 said...

I came to stalk you! Your family is adorable. Next time we are up visiting (probably November) we have to get together! I am a little jealous you are having so much fun with all my old friends with out me!

I hope it's okay that I am linking you!

Brigitta said...

I got nervous today, I saw your husband at music makers and thought maybe you had your baby early. Which of course can be good and bad, right? But he assured me all was well. See you later

Hazen5 said...

Email me, I will walk you through the "Blog Roll" on your side bar! rachelhazen@me.com