Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sunday pictures

My mom and dad are here from Colorado and we took some pictures before church the other day. They are here to help out until November 3rd!!!! Now all we need is a baby. I have an induction scheduled for this Sunday if nothing happens before then. I'll keep you posted. Ok NOW I'm putting the camera away.

I use to think that baby tracker thing was cute at the top of my blog. I loved looking at it and seeing how many days were left, but now it depresses me. Since I'm over due I officially think it's dumb.

3 comments:

natalie said...

Yea, it's like the baby tracker is mocking you. that sucks. good luck.

martyrudd said...

WHAT THE HECK!!! Not until Sunday, Ocotber 18th!! Brian and I are leaving for Hawaii that morning, so I guess I'll be no help to you after all. Maybe never time:)

Lauren said...

i don't know if i can be as patient as you are being...once my due date is near and i going to the hospital and begging for an induction!