Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brett . . . .Brett. . . . . and more Brett

I just can't get enough of him. He is already changing and totally smiling. It is crazy to see him react to all of us with huge grins. He is such a good baby and wakes up only once at night. He's a keeper!!!
On a funny note Olivia just loves him and talks to him like I talk to him. The other day he was crying and she asked to hold him. As I handed him to her she said in this cute little voice. "Oh come on little fellar you just need your sissy." I think she heard my mom call him that so now he is her little fellar.


3 comments:

Suzette said...

SOOOOOOOO cute. Gavin had those same striped pj's. I loved them. What a great smile. You can't beat that newborn baby smell can ya?

Hazen5 said...

He IS a keeper! Sounds like Olivia is going to be a great "Little Mommy"!

Wendy said...

oh so very cute!! how fun to have another boy around, too. :) so wish that i could see him!