Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Roy is "Friend of the Month"

So I was so excited to get a package in the mail today from my dear friend Roy (short for Royleane) She had sent me a super cute and soft blanket that she made, and an adorable outfit. Now Roy must have forgotten that I had a boy since the blankets yarn was purple and the cute little outfit is purple with pink buttons and a huge cupcake on it. BUT...... I looked past that and saw a friend who I haven't seen in over 5 years, do something so thoughtful, and kind for me and this new little baby. So Roy thank you for putting the time and effort into these gifts. I am going to wrap Brett (not short for Brittany) in it and hope he turns out to be a wonderful friend just like you!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just so you know! I did know you had a boy andn made you a cute boy blankey with green trim and contruction trucks and a cute navy blue outfit from carters and included Jordan Almonds..however my friend who had a girl got your package and you got his....gotta get that fixed!! SOOOOOO SORRY!

GO Gray's said...

Roy you are so cute. I'm sending your friends package today.

Lauren said...

Oh i just want to cuddle that little guy! He is SO adorable!