Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Night 2

Last night was great.  I fed Brett at 8:45 and I didn't want to put him so sleep while eating.  So once he was done I held him while watching the olympics until I could tell he was tired.  So at 9:20 I wrapped him up with his blankie put socks on his hands (his hands always get cold) turned on his aquarium sounds and lights in his crib and closed the door.  He fussed for about 1-2 minutes and then silence.  I went in about 15 minutes later to a sleeping baby.  He didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning!!!!  Today I am going to lay him down for his naps the same way and hopefully tonight goes just as well.

1 comments:

The Moeller's said...

Hey there Trish...I am excited to hear how it went for you! I'm also glad to have fellow friends going through some of the same things. I have a question for you - or would like your thoughts on something. What's the best way to email you? Facebook? Thanks and great job! It must be wonderful to get a night's rest! (me being jealous!)

Melissa