Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving break

For Thanksgiving we went to Grand Junction Colorado to play with my sister and her family. On the way we stopped off in Salt Lake City for a quick stay and refresher with James' brother David and his family. In Grand Junction we had so much fun playing, shopping and just being together. On the way home we got stuck in some bad weather and had to stay overnight in Reno. All and all it was a great week.





The girls were all about the outfits and accessories. I'm hoping my girls grow out of this because it drives me a little nuts.

James and James watched so much football that week. Here they are taking a break (must not be a game on) playing yahtzee with Kaitlyn.


This was at David's house in Utah. They put Brett in this Lego wagon with blankets and they pulled him all around. He even went to sleep one time.



I love this picture. It is so adorable!!!

1 comments:

The Gray's said...

Oh my goodness, Josh looks like he is drunk or something in the one picture! So glad you guys were able to stay with us, even though it was crowded! It was great to have you all!